Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What Blogging Is To Me

I believe that a blog should be a place for you to speak your feelings about any topic, be it sports, your day, or a political stance you may have. I don’t think that you should be able to post any sort of hate or violence towards another. Blogs should have a personal feel to them, they don’t need to be strict and to the point, sure some of your posts can be important and informative but I think you should be able to relax and have fun with blogging. Personalize your page it helps people know you, not personally, but they can figure out what you like and what kind of a person you are by what you post and how you make your page.
I also think that blogs are good for you to be able to voice your opinion to others by posting on what they have said. As the report said many debates start on blog pages. Join in, take part, have fun voicing your opinion to others. Of course as above don’t use vulgarity unless its in context, and be courteous but be strong on your opinion.
I’m new to blogging but I think its going to be interesting being able to post about what I want as well as for the class. I’m going to take this as a new learning experience and try to make the best of it.

1 comment:

Riddle said...

I like your take on the blog where it is a place to chat, express, and/or discuss ideas or opinions openly and freely in a courteous manner. However, though we all wish to live in a perfect world we don't! there is always going to be someone, or some group of people putting out vulgarity, and crude comments because our society for the most part is wrecked and totally imperfect.